Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

exactly. i mean if you look at history when exactly did it seem God was in charge?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Very frequently God works through man,

It boggles my mind the people can look at old testament miracles and miss that in many cases God was working through man. This continues into the new testament.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Forgot to add,

Complacency and looking the other way gives the evil agenda power. This is how they progressively took control.

(1) Show this thread

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

there was this girl, whose car would not start, she was praying her car would start and then when i asked if she wanted a hand she says i am praying my car will start,, i told her it is not going to do anything till you go and turn the key, it is good to pray but you have to put in some effort also,, she didnt say much after that haha but i went out and started her car

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts