Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

So Jade, are we going to talk about this?

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

When you dismiss all of the politics, the doctrine, and the rhetoric.
Strip it to the basic life principles the bible teaches. No one can deny that they are the perfect example of true peace and harmony. A foundation of truth that should be written on our hearts. That is what I want. That is what I work for. Shining light into the darkness to lead others into the light. I know you can't save everyone, but it doesn.t mean I'll ever quit trying. Religion get's in the way of your connection to God, truth is you never needed them at all. You've always had what you needed. God wins

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Same with the USA Constitution

AMEN AND GODS WORD IS THE SAME DON'T LET THEM CHANGE GODS WORD

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

AMEN!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

True. I still stumble over the Lord's Prayer. "Our Father, WHICH are in heaven" got changed along the way, and "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors" got changed. Now, I won't even say "Amen" but say "In the name of Jesus Christ" instead, knowing that Amen is saluting an entirely different entity, and not a good one.

So I no longer worry about Ahhhhmen and Aaaaamen pronunciation. Tartarian antiquitech taught me much about "churches" and other buildings, and how all these religions came into being - by design, to separate and divide. Watch Ewaranon videos. Incredibly eye-opening.