Q has been dark for 52 days. Even though WE don't neeeed it, I think the collective vibe sure could go for a drop right now :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Remember that Drop where Q mentioned he or they have to go for good now? I am trying to find it right now, to see what else was mentioned in that drop.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

found it!

(1) Show this thread

GAB: TrueAmericanPatriot WeGoSocial: TrueAmericanPatriot

I check the Q board every morning praying for another drop. It's almost as if our best friend went silent and ghosted us. We know that's not what happened, but a simple "Patriots, we are with you. Q" would be amazing!

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response American Patriot to her Publication

Q always goes Dark when there are Big things happening.

(1) Show this thread

Ghost Ezra - strong link

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

missing the Q

Retired Veteran, Patriot, Constitutionalist, and lover of Freedom! Save the Republic!

Does anyone have a realistic timeframe for some action. This nonsense is giving me anxiety and making me sound crazy to friends and family! On better news, I did join The Convention of States as a volunteer today! 😁

Here for the Great Awakening, Meme's, & Numbers! #Trump4Eva #wwg1wga

With Thunderous Applause!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Maybe we'll hear from Q on this 2 year delta or even better?

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Now, that would sure be noice! 🙃

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

How about this;
#HeyQ , will you please give us a drop so that My Mom, KAREN, will get off my back? lol 😂 (It's funny because it's true & her name is Karen ) lolz 😂

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

Yesssss!! I would also love to see Trump join Anonup! ❤️

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

That would be awesome!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

YESSSS! That would be awesome!

(2) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

QDid say there would be no further posts.

books, painting, walks in nature

@kimrunner
Hi, missed you on twitter: i'am banned🤣🤣🤣🤣 like the lot of us.
Vibes: try this one, good music>>Thomas Bergersen - Empire of Angels (Sun)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izsjRpcgfmk

Only followers of this user (@SunshineBeach) can see their posts

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

BREAKING

29-Jan-2021 9:17:17AM AEDT
8kun/qresearch11953143

Future proves past [events unlock].
The path is clear.
Those who know cannot sleep.
Think logically.
We can hear you breathe.
They thought she would never lose.
Military is the ONLY way, clean&swift.
I must fo for GOOD.
Watergate x1000.
This is not a drill.
See you on the other side......
Have faith in Humanity. Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Buckle up!

Q

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Sure would be nice.
I met wonderful Patriots and Q fans this week! It was like meeting old friends.
The synchroniticy is amazing. I think the collective vibe is rising!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

you and me both sister you and me both

Patriot,wife,mom & grandma.I LOVE our Country and will fight to keep it free ✝️🇺🇸

I'm kinda wondering just where Joe M went 🤷‍♀️

In response Marsha Sharp to her Publication

He is on telegram. https://t.me/StormIsUponUsJM

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

silent running

Child of God 🤍🕊✝️🙏🏽 Mommy to Emory 🦄💜🤱🏽 Proud Patriot 🇺🇸 Digital Soldier 🇺🇸

🙏🏽 Do it

Positive Vibes create the Universe ✌🤙😎 Love is the only way😍😍 Love my Father above and Our Lord Christ 🙏 #Maga #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Maybe we will get one in 3 days...

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

If anything it will be a drop about the reddit anons taking down the hedgeF#ckers IMO.

But the reddit anons are a different gang from the Q team. NO POLITICS allowed,!

So nobody can blame the "Qanons" as they would call us for breaking the BANKSTERS this week.

I love being a fluid anon.🤣💎🙌

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

can't tell you how often I've had this same thought!

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

haha.. 43 min ago!! im a minute early! Yes.. something please! just send XRP to the moon to start things up!!

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

It would definitely lend us all a little hope and peace...though God has given us both in abundance, as we all pray...but an uplifting and encouraging good faith drop? I'm totally down for one of those, absoLUTELY.👊🇺🇸🙏🏼

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

YES, PLEASE 🙏#HeyQ I ❤️ YOU SO Very Much!!!! Thank You All for All that You do. We all will Absolutely LOVE to Hear from You. Just a HI Please 🙏 I ❤️ YOU.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

you always have a Full Love Tank!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

We think we are all educated...until, that which you don't know, you don't know, hits you right between the eyes.

Agree

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

We would definetly need to know it was legit.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

Right? Just even a "Hey soldiers. Heads and hearts up. It ain't over. But we got this. HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS"