Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nothing in this realty can change the love God has for you, NOTHING!

satan wants to keep you in fear to keep your frequency in low vibrations.
That is the fequencey of fear.

When you are afraid and worried every day he is able to control what you do.

Some say we created satan and demons ourselves, what does it matter he is here now for us to overcome.

You cant experience God's joy in satan's fear!

How much credence do you place in thr “Starseed” New Age theory? I have xome to belive the ISBE - but strugle with this idea of “a shift”.

Help me Nana - I love you so!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Positively_Negative in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

God loves you hun, Nana does too.

If you just hold on to your direct connection to God & the teachings of Jesus, shifts become irrelevant as we are eternal and no matter what happens God has us.
Dont. let worry and fear control, take it one day at at time.

Consider:
If the planet is detroyed and we die our soul goes to God.
If we go thro some dimensional shift our souls get closer to God.
If we are pulled from the planet like Yellow Rose for Texas and others say, we go closer to God.

I fail to see how we loose if we hold on to God and leave satan and his fear behind.

Well I can only tell you what I think, I can't tell you what to think hun, you must decide this on your own.
Idk what they are calling new age, I dont see any new age, just my truth.
I have seen God, I know from my NDE that we are eternal energy beings.
I have connected with what I can only define as of now as a universal God consciousness.
Idk what the other about 700 books of the Bible say that they hid from us so I cant comment on it I rely only on my direct connection to God.
I have connected with other species not human that are good and some that are bad.
I have seen angels, demons, and souls dropping to earth to join their new earth suits.
I have remote viewing of idk what, things that have happened, things that are going to happen sometimes I cant tell.
I have seen that time is not what we think at all & traveled in other timelines.
I know a couple of things for absolute sure>>>God loves us more than we can imagine & satan wants to keep us in fear to control us.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Define "Shift"

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

If I remember correctly, "the shift" is dimensional. So currently we are in 3D and having 3D experiences but when "the shift" happens we shift to a 4D or 5D reality......

(1) Show this thread