So can anyone give thoughts on pet vaccines?
I’m worried those are doing damage too yet needed if ever board or for grooming! 😰🥺

Only people mentioned by @MysticalMrs in this post can reply

On telegram at https://t.me/WakeUpSleepers . Plus https://truthsocial.com/@FreeSpiritedOne - Please don't use this as a dating site. Thanks

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

I won't get my pets the vaccines. Growing up my parents never took our pets to the vets and they lived a long healthy life. They are doing to our pets what they are doing to us. Follow the money. It cost so much to go to the vets now. They get paid for giving certain meds. If you need to go to the vets look for holistic vet.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Robin Pleines to her Publication

This is so true. This dawned on me a couple of years ago. Who could hurt this girl?

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Also avoid ALL CHERMICAL LADEN flea and tick products. Use only natural and research EACH ingredient.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

*CHEMICAL

(1) Show this thread

Yes i have knowledge in pets and vaccines. Puppy shots, one yr booster then titer after that. IF you live in a place that says Rabies is fully required and titers are not accepted..then find a vet that offers 3 yr and ask for the thimerosal free. many vets may not carry the Thimerosal free. Call around. if a boarding facility wants any vaccines beside Rabies..find another boarding place. ALL VET CLINICS will want them vaccinated out the wazoo. and yes vaccines are damaging..especially the Lepto and Distemper.

#Trump redpilled in March 2020, only looking forward!

never vaccinate your pets...my dog developed seizures and kidney failure...a holistic vet told me it's from the vax

I have been wondering the same! Our Vet has mentioned some random “new” vaccines that we have never approved before, I decline. Nonsense protection (like salmon fleas or somethingnlike that 🤣 jk jk)🤷‍♀️. Seriously though...irrelevant to our daily life. 😳🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️