For The Record, I Do Not Consent To These Evil Practices Done On These Nights Called Halloween Or Samhain As An Awakened Individual. Put On Your Face Paint And Have A Party While Children And Animals Are Killed In Rituals. The Truth Is Sometimes Hard To Accept And Our Collective Participation In This Feeds These Evil Practices. Many Young People Go Missing Especially This Time Of Year For This Reason And Our Ignorance Of What Really Happens On These Nights. We Should Be Praying & Meditating And Asking For Spiritual Protection Instead Of Ignorantly Participating In These Rituals, Because This Is What Is Really Happening. Again, I DO NOT CONSENT!

Only people mentioned by @wearemultidimensional in this post can reply

In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication

I have always flipped these evil traditions on their head. Halloween has been forced on children (and adults). But we made a neighborhood get-together out of it.

For my part, I used my design skills to create sculptures that just happen to be out of pumpkins and gourds. I took a mindless task, and showed neighborhood children what is possible in this life.

Railing against evil is one thing. But what will everyone do to turn that agenda around and flip the narrative, as DJT is doing.

If God gives you a talent, you MUST use it; and for the benefit of all. I never once thought of these occult ways while creating. I put love into my creations. See the difference? They all have personal meaning to me, and were cathartic.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing and helping flip the script.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication

I haven't really been interested in a long, long time
A favorite uncle passed away 20 years ago on that day & that was an influence as well

I decorate for fall & can leave things up from September through Thanksgiving lol

Some people - including practicing Christians I know - say oh, it's just for fun especially for the kids - and even have "trunk or treat" at the churches! I've tried to steer the topic a couple of times with some friends but they just think it's a fun old time & don't want to see the darker & more sinister side of the day
It will take some larger shock than I can provide to bring them around