Only people mentioned by @MJWilliams in this post can reply

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

Heartbreaking

Heartbreaking. He is adisgusting parasite and deserves to pay. This is what makes it hard to trust the plan, why? Why not just expose this leach.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

God help us! The people that do this have no souls!

A God fearing Patriot that loves her Country and is thankful!

🤬🤬😭😭 Heartbreaking!!!

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

Conduct every experiment that Fauci did children and dogs on him.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

But...........but............but.................."orange man bad, investigate orange man, Russia, Russia, Russia", meanwhile they're torturing and FUC*ING Murdering children in broad daylight. I wish I could serve justice myself. ROPE!!!!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

God please stop the thoughts of what i would do to the ones responsible for this. I do not want the international headlines to carry my name.

FJB .......Trump is my President

When are they going to put this out on the media and show people ? This guy needs to pay big time . This is a horrific crime . Execute this sob .

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Hunt that MF'er down!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😢

Fauci is an unimaginable horror. To think all his tortures were happening right under our noses while we tsked at old stories of Joseph Mengele. It's soul wrenching.

My soul is crushed also! So sick, diagusting and sad! My heart breaks for the children who have suffered such horrible atrocities! 😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏😢😢😢

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

This post just crushed my soul

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Henry Labowski to his Publication

Mine too, my heart just fell to my stomach

(1) Show this thread

These children are now cradled in the love of God; their souls are blessed.🙏💙

Those still left on earth who would do this to another being will never find peace. Their days are numbered.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

My heart just dropped to my toes, anger just hit the roof.