Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father πŸ¦… | Son of the American Revolution πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#REDUX Aug 1 2021 - Pastor Greg Locke's Secret Meeting With Elite Patriots - Hint: NCSWIC

* This Moment Has Arrived * Listen * Share * (9min)

Pastor Greg Locke Shares What He Can About A Special Invitation-Only Closed Door Maximum Security Secret Meeting At A Remote Private Facility He Had Just Returned From The Night Before

- What looked like an old abandoned warehouse, in the middle of a run down neighborhood, turned out to be super high-tech highly secured secret facility

- "I can't even tell you who invited me. And no, it wasn't Trump. It may have been bigger than that."
- "I sat amongst some of the most informed elite on the planet, some of the greatest Patriots on the planet, as they fed us information."

Hint: There Is No Delta Variant
Hint: Do NOT Get Vaccinated
Hint: We Were All Right
Hint: Joe Biden's Days Are Numbered
Hint: We've Got It ALL
Hint: God Wins

https://rumble.com/vo6f5y-redux-aug-1-2021-pastor-greg-lockes-secret-meeting-with-elite-patriots-h

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

"No private comms'
what part of that do you NOT understand?

this is NOT a private comm. This is HUGE! Juan came out . this happened. Was this all the same event?

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Juan is a shill and a grifter.

Wakey wakey.