Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

My birthday. Keeping my 🤞

Is she sure that is the reason for the shortages? Other people think it's something else

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I’m going with 11/22 DOQ!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

23rd's my Bday. I'll take what I can get.
😆

(1) Show this thread

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

oh boy!!! another date where nothing is going to happen. y'all best get your affairs in order and locations picked out. ya done been played, ya been led by the pied Piper and controlled by very enemy you are fighting against. it's all just one big lie.

W.O.W.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

…just another one of his Castle Rock Chess Moves!!! ♟4️⃣5️⃣🇺🇸

Trump is a time traveling genius.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

👍😉😏

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

definitely is a genius

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Hi doq!! Hope you are well!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

super genius ❤️

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

She is banned on tick toc now.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

223!!! Makes Absolute Sense, Doesn't It!?!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

On the Gregorian Calendar there are 51 days left til the end of the year.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😯