Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father πŸ¦… | Son of the American Revolution πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#REDUX Aug 1 2021 - Pastor Greg Locke's Secret Meeting With Elite Patriots - Hint: NCSWIC

* This Moment Has Arrived * Listen * Share * (9min)

Pastor Greg Locke Shares What He Can About A Special Invitation-Only Closed Door Maximum Security Secret Meeting At A Remote Private Facility He Had Just Returned From The Night Before

- What looked like an old abandoned warehouse, in the middle of a run down neighborhood, turned out to be super high-tech highly secured secret facility

- "I can't even tell you who invited me. And no, it wasn't Trump. It may have been bigger than that."
- "I sat amongst some of the most informed elite on the planet, some of the greatest Patriots on the planet, as they fed us information."

Hint: There Is No Delta Variant
Hint: Do NOT Get Vaccinated
Hint: We Were All Right
Hint: Joe Biden's Days Are Numbered
Hint: We've Got It ALL
Hint: God Wins

https://rumble.com/vo6f5y-redux-aug-1-2021-pastor-greg-lockes-secret-meeting-with-elite-patriots-h

Only people mentioned by @MeekaStella in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meeka Stella, click on at the bottom under it