Did you notice how Trump was savagely going after Alec Baldwin in a way that was 'too soon' even for il Donaldo? Why? Trump tells us via the timestamp of 10:12 => 112 = FALSE, FALSE FLAG = THEY'RE SAFE = JOHN DURHAM.

The capital letters of Trump's post come in two sets: ABHHJHDAI = 51 = SHE'S, and SHOTS FIRED = 123 = SAFE AND SOUND.

All caps combined = 174 = FAKED DEATH, SHE IS ALIVE = DURHAM WITNESS = TRAPPED HRC & BALDWIN, and much more.

To confirm the solution path, Trump posts again at 10:13 => 113 = TOO SOON = A FALSE, FALSE FLAG = OPERATION = WHITE HATS.

It appears Baldwin (on behalf of HRC) intended to murder Halyna Hutchins, but White Hats switched the bullet back to a blank and used special effects to make Baldwin (and the Cabal) believe it was real. Halyna, Matt & their child go into witness protection, and Baldwin gets charged with attempted pre-meditated murder. Win, win!#patriotsincontrol

Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Seems a bit of a stretch but I pray it is true.

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

what a total crock of shit

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

ka-BQQMERANG! 🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🤪 interdasting

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It is so hard to follow all of the twists and turns, isn't it????

alec baldwin= iron eagle

Hrc has been rumored dead or alive more than jfkjr lol