NEW: American airstrikes in a joint mission with Iraqi forces have killed the top Islamic State Leader in Iraq (NYT).

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

hmmmπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Very intetesting. Let's see how the 'new' administration tries to spin this one. Psaki will be circling back like whirling dervish.

Was that leader a terrorist?

Hate to say it but our forces have to be engaged globally at all times....South China Sea & Taiwan aint lookin good either....

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

In response John Andretta to his Publication

WWIII coming to the south china sea ! god help us !

(1) Show this thread

QAnon on Telegram followed this today... posted videos and updates

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

13 months after Solimani? πŸ€”

I have a feeling it wasnt bidens decision.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

So the left didn't take long to lay the foundation for war in the region again, did they.

Fed up of Twatter purge. Fight for freedom of speech. Save our kids. Fill GITMO with filth.

Ffs.

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

So the reports that the airstrike sirens going off in Tehran were NOT a "texhnical issue" as claimed...

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Dawn McIntyre to her Publication

Could they hace meant killed top leader in Iran? Heard they were lights out again and sirens sounding in Iran

(1) Show this thread

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Let's see what Biden has to say about that.

Veteran and patriot. Trying to find my home on social media. New to anonup. Same handle on Twitter but sick of the censorship.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

I'm sure he has an EO to take care of it.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Ah, what a shame (sarcasm intended)! If Joe can say anything, it'll be short and jumbled. I hear it's not easy gettiing your head out of your " you know, the thing".

(3) Show this thread

Watch out now in the US for HUMA reaction... ESPECIALLY MASSACHUSETTS. #truth

Peace~Love~Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ Donald J Trump is my President 2020

ty kim✌️

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

Is this part of the plan?

sure doesn't sound like B1d3n is CIC...