Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not wantβ™₯️

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thank you for posting this!! Its been raining most of the day, I have a horrible sinus infection and everyone seems angry. This brightened my day and made me laughβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†It was shit weekend also with me. Raining here in Florida. The electric went out yesterday for 3 hours (for the 2nd time this week) and the entire day got clustered from it.

Maybe put a warm cloth on your head for the sinus infection and close your eyes and rest, and maybe take some vitamin C this week to help. I hope you feel better soon. God Bless!

I wonder if people are really calling the WH looking for Brandon?πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not wantβ™₯️

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I thought it was hilariousπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I ll take some C and try the hot cloth. Thank youβ™₯️β™₯️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

πŸ˜„β€οΈπŸ‘Š feel better soon

(1) Show this thread