Potus running shit behind the scenes. Lol. I love it.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I am amazed every time. What doesnt Trump know? What else is he pulling out of his sleeves? We are lucky to witness the greatest acts! I feel sorry for those who are not yet awake - they are missing the greatest show in our lifetimes!

then why the hell people lose jobs if trump running it. i wish and prey trump prevails, but my eyes see the damage pedo joe is doing!!!😢

In response Brian Tyler to his Publication

Oh stop. Follow the drops. Everything is under control.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

I figured he was behind things somehow someway

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

☝️no threats detected

I was thinking that emoji was Barron

God, Family and Country!!! SAVE AMERICA

In the morning hours when I finally understood what was happening I thought that someone bigly was behind this. It had to be planned to perfection. Trump using Soros tactics and empowering the people. I miss Preident Trump bigly!

Did you see Don Jr's tweet about it? Basically confirms! :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

the cabal stole nukes, think minot, in their panic they will feign a global assault , clements widom has arrived

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

I figured as much

I calling out your B.S. This is proof of nothing.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

In response joseph hartman to his Publication

I understand your perspective. But after all we've seen do you really think this is THAT much of a stretch?

(1) Show this thread

This is too funny Genius 👏 1st of many Trump cards?

don jr. confirmed 👀

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

I knew then once Jnr posted this 😅😅 1st Trump card?

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Took me a bit ... but I added up the crumbs 🤗

Patriot . Love my Country . Romans 8:28 . Land of the Free Because of the Brave . Shoot like a girl . Trump's still my President

That's muh President❤