"Whether you believe in Q or not the bottom line is Q woke us all up to those paying attention. Q’s goal was to awaken us. The Great Awakening was hugely successful and I don’t think it is finished by any stretch of the imagination. We cannot go back to sleep after knowing the truth and the depth of the lies and sick perversions out there! What Q did cannot be undone. It’s just about to get good. God thrives on impossible. I believe for impossible. WE ARE IN THE BEST PLACE EVER! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!" - CJ TRUTH

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide is a gift from God and it's only the beginning

🇺🇸#Patriot#MAGA#WWG1WGA#USA#darktolight#TRUMP#Best President🇺🇸

All in until the end. #wwg1wga 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Patriot & Soldier in the Digital Army 🇺🇸 Dog Rescuer 🐾 Tired of the BS!!! 💥 #WWG1WGA #KAG

🇺🇲#wwg1wga💥

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🇺🇸❤💙🤍✝️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Agreed Brother. Amen.
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️
💪⚔️❤️🛡️💪

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

He is a Rainmaker so...
https://youtu.be/AJll-eF5zUA

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA....what is seen can't be unseen...

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻