John 13:34-35
“So I give you now a new commandment: Love each other just as much as I have loved you. For when you demonstrate the same love I have for you by loving one another, everyone will know that you’re my true followers.”

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

HOW Can We Keep Ignoring and Overlooking Something so Unbelievably Simple.

🙏💖☘️😇tous un

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

01101001 – I.
01100111 – L.
01001111 – O.
01010110 – V.
01000101 – E.
01111001 – Y.
01001111 – O.
01010101 -- U
Binary code 🤜🤛❤

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

Interesting. Love You too Brother. 🤜❤️🤛

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication

BINARY CODE AND THE SACRED LANGUAGE OF LIGHT

Zero and One (Zero and "I" when Applied Alphabetically) is the Fundamental Basis of the Sacred Geometry of Light as well as the Binary Code that is the Language of all A.I. Information Systems.

The Number 1/Letter "I" within Mathematical Infinity Expressed as a Circle You have a 2D Representation of a 3D Sphere/Torus which is the Universal Shape of the Quantum Source Field that is Holofractally Embodied in Every Atom, Sun, Star and Galaxy.
This is Expressed Metaphorically and Archetypally as the Concept of The HOOP AND THE TREE. Think Cosmic Tree/Evolutionary Tree of Bioplasmic Evolution/The Neurological 'Tree of Life' Vagus Nerve that is the Longest Nerve in the Human Body and Connects the Head to the Heart; the Tree Upon Which All Male Savior Figures, Including and Especially Jesus was Crucified Upon in Order to become One with the Source Field/Creative Energy of the Father.

(2) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Love God and Love People. That's what we're called to do.

And some people believe the Bible is no good or that prayer is useless. I say, "Shame on them!" Thanks for posting this.

(5) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Did You draw that ?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Powerful. Thank you!

In response Red 55S to her Publication

God Bless You ❤️🙏🕊️ Grateful to be here.

(1) Show this thread