Only people mentioned by @VernonNielsen in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

Interesting that there has just been an explosion onboard a ship off WA- gives the term “bomb” cyclone a whole new meaning.

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

AccuWeather Meteorologist Mary Gilbert forecasts the giant weather engines fuelled by water vapor will bring rain, winds and even snow to parts of the U.S.

Prediction is it will bring very heavy rainfall, strong winds and heavy snowfall to portions of the West, mainly from Sunday through Monday night.

(screen shot below taken @ 10:59 am ET showing where this storm might be by approx 4:30pm this eveng ET)

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Don’t worry about a water shortage as this storm will replenish suppies. Remember, God is in control.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Im watching LaPalma..

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Northern California truly needs their water back. Shasta Lake is dying due to lack of water. WHAT ABOUT THE FISH????

(2) Show this thread

I live in the capital of Nevada. Steady light rain so far this morning. The winds are starting to pick up. This should be an interesting storm.