Since folks have mentioned VK tonight, I believe he'll be back at some point. He promised to tell us more someday about how he was on the same boat in NYC as Madonna at a party way back when. And when she posted those crazy videos on Twitter, including 1 with the Corona typewriter, he was really kind to her, leaving a message of hope if she would just turn from the madness. VK has a kind heart. He is missed and it was always fun to follow his Twitter journey & read the signs along the way...πŸ™β€οΈ He also told us about Juan O Savin making a movie before we even knew there was one. And loved his comms at the same time as POTUS. He's one of the good guys. I joined the Twitter anons about 4 or 5 years ago. Before that, I had been active in a private FB group for President Trump when he announced he was running. After being banned 3 times there & being red-pilled by a friend, I made my way to Twitter, resisting. VK helped in his own way. Thank you,@VincentKennedy! Blessings!!πŸ¦…πŸ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒžπŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I miss him also, I followed him all over Twitter, and then of course I ended up here. Every morning I would check to see if he posted. He would give you hope, right now that is what people are lacking. I’m waiting for Luden’s cherry cough drops to have hydroxychloquine one if it’s ingredients.