Why does Jordan Sather think it’s a good idea to attack a multi-decade Navy veteran like Juan o Savin?

Should we as Patriots, allow others that might have different viewpoints, attack Veterans that served our country for decades?

On top of that, Veterans that believe in the Q project and that are involved with the Q project?

Unbelievable how much karma this guy has coming his way.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Who and what is jordan protecting and working for?

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Am I the only one who sees there's a bunch of Sathers in the comments?

Seriously, who cares?

I don't follow either one and followed both at one time.

They are both shills and grifters...proven... and not by each other.

You guys are still being distracted with propaganda.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

I am no fan of JS but AM most definitely a fan of anyone expressing any viewpoint at any point and time regardless of who it is directed toward. Our Founding Fathers sacrificed everything for this and I thought that's what we Patriots are fighting for?

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

The only thing Jordan does is attack others, he thinks he is helping the cause but in fact all he does is divide us even more, can't wait until his karma hits!

attacks mike jaco also

jaco is not always right but never has bad intent

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

What you sow is what you reap. We all know in our gut whose the patriot and who is the fool.

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

We shouldnt attack anyone for having a different view especially a Veteran. i Learned over a year ago i didnt have time to listen to or follow Jordon Sather. If i wanted to hear someone complain and put down everyone around, i would stll be married!
i will listen to 107 everytime.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Gatekeeper for his own gain...

Blinded by the Light...

He once had a chat with some german anons and I and they were shocked how uninformed he was. Didn't have a clue about Germany.
But the anons were so grateful that this celebrity took part their show.
It was a bit embarassing to watch.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

A friend of mine became friends with him via social media early on and met up with him in person at some event. She said he seemed like a really good guy then. She's not sure what happened, except maybe the "celebrity" effect got to his head (of having a large social media presence). It's sad. He seems to know a lot about holistic health, which is what I liked about him in the first place. But it's never cool to call others out or bad-mouth them in any way. Not the patriot thing to do.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great post

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana believes it is called, "Burning Soul Credits"

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Jordan Sather is NOT a patriot. he is controlled opposition. he is corrupt

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I wonder why they used him in The Plan video???

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

I went to find a Jordan Sather video; got side tracked with the best steaks places ever! lol! Guess I would rather watch food videos than JS. Who is he now?

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

Hahaha! Your inner guidance, I think! 🤣

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

Imo, he's a POS!🤔

(2) Show this thread

seeking freedom, truth, light and righteousness!

I met jordan once, at a conference. He seemed critical.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Jordans arrogance tells you all you need to know. Very jerk like presentation another red flag. We dont act like that.

seeking freedom, truth, light and righteousness!

juan is a patriot who loves god and country. juan has given so much for this country.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I don't even know who this Sather guy is. From a standpoint as a casual observer, it sounds like Sather wants some attention and he's jealous of the attention that Juan gets. Poor baby....

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

hes jealous of all patriots that get any attention. surprised he isnt bashing Trump. hes a man with a short fuse about to blow.

(1) Show this thread

He mocked -48 too

make like President Trump
and let them fall from grace
on their own amidst the crowd

have had only two quick peeks at him,
but sather seems jaundiced and bitter

Husband/ Patriot/ Christian/ Neighbor to All Grace and Love

..sather is not even considerable in an honest conversation…please

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Bama Patriot205 to his Publication

Feels like there’s something sinister going on with him

(1) Show this thread

Sather is a black piller…

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication

Yep.

(1) Show this thread