Amazing speech by Mr. Juan o Savin. Our brother. Our friend. And one hell of a Patriot!

If you missed it, Rachel Hamm did a solid job recording. It’s broken down into two parts when the video feed strangely cut out right at 9:11 EST when Juan was calling out Freemasons. Imagine that!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiWaEVouaC8RcV4mK3AaoBQ

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

107 😁

So exciting! I got such a spiritual lift listening to him.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

Doc thanks from the bottom of my heart… I listen to the whole thing that man is awesome… The hour and a half or so inspirational that guy is a class act and he knows a lot.. i’m going out on the limb here but I believe it after seeing and listening future President of the Republic of America… possibly Jon Jon JFKj I don’t know… i’m glad we get to see what he looks like.. thanks again Doc🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙃Nice fat suit Juan, you don't fool me.

Can someone plz post the link to the next part of the video after it was turned off ?
🙏🇦🇺

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes saw it, what a difference one man can make in a war, in life.

Pisses Nana off just a bit when ppl say, " Well what can I do I am just one person"

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The tide is turning! 🌊

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I watched another show and he was revealed by mistake...it was him. I heard others say it really wasn't him....but it was. Glad to see his face and not his shoes anymore.

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

I watched it live. He is awesome! What platform is he on? I can’t seem to find him.

In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
Juan O Savin Revealed... - YouTube

Feeling inspired to give a gift to The Rachel Hamm Show? You may do so here:http://rachelhamm.com/donate/or1. Paypal: PAYPAL.ME/RACHELHAMM12. Cash App: $Ther...

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

yes lost the feed

Thank You Doq For Posting! Love Juan!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

He is amazing ❣️

(1) Show this thread