Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

This looks like is Photoshop🤔🧐🧐

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

yep that's big

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God's truth cannot be hidden Incomming!!!!!

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

????? doesn't everyone else see the problem now with all these pictures and videos? We have now realized we can't believe anything we see unless it's in person. Sadly, even the "proven in court" doesnt mean anything definitively anymore since we know they fabricate & lie? We have to question everything and never believe the truth even if it is the truth? How do we reconcile with this??? doesn't that seem a little bit suspicious like this is what they have planned all along as for for us to question and believing nothing to the point of either revolution or being desensitized????

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

WOW!! They are HUGE!!

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

David must have had Brass Balls to go against that thing--with a rock!