Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Always share! YOU MATTER Thabk you

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

I hear you

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Does that re-education and couseling include electric shock treatments, water boarding and a close encounter with Nurse Diesel? This is total BS. If this isn’t communism, I don’t know what is!

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

That is absolute BS, not the part about what you are saying the part about what is happening! This movie needs to speed up to the part where DJT comes to the forefront

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

Tell them F your counseling and let them fire you then sue the living shit out of them. F your job for now cause it won't mean a thing if we lose our country.

(2) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Jay Dee, by chance do you have the source for this? This needs to be shared far and wide. 🤬

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Yeah, what happens to those who don't agree to the re-education and "counseling" (aka manipulation)?

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

They will invite them to the showers you know, like they invited the jews

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

fascist dictators and the lying minions, there is not a mandate or law allowing medical experiments, DO NOT COMPLY

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Pink Floyd, wrote a song about this... I'm almost certain of it...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

looking !

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

find fellow Patriots to protect yourselves?