Anyone know what this ring is, the one John Paul Jackson is wearing? Not that it is, but is it a cabal ring?

Only people mentioned by @VeeW in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Vee Wallace to her Publication

Those aren't the eyes of a Godly man.
They are Evil, demonic eyes.

So all "RIUBY RINGS" are CABAL RINGS America?????

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

another one.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Just because some sick Zionist Lucifeiran f--s say and use something for evil ,doesn't mean every ruby ring or necklace is the devil.God created these stones.

Christ Follower, Army Brat, Formerly Penpoint777, https://gettr.com/user/veronicawallace

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

No one is saying it is a cabal ring. We all understand that God made rubies.

(1) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

No I knew JPJ and it was a ring from a company he worked for just a ruby, nothing bad. He was righteous man!

HOLY SHIT you know that first pos I was gonna marry said he was gonna give me his mothers "ruby ring" ain't saying it was that but fkin weird how that shit played out, THEN also SOMEBODY was kissing Fernandez ring down in SWFL trucking line involved, way back when, BUT I never got to see the dang ring that I can remember, it was little, but GROWN ass men would kiss that sucker and bend the fk down AUNT saw, well married in, first time at a mall of all fk places. HOW the FK could you not ask per fear. HOW, I would have fkin water boarded his ass until he told me if I was married to him. I honestly think, she just didn't wanna know, and didn't even truly understand WHY she didn't wanna know.

Blood ring.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Adrenochrome Blood Ring

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I was thinking of Tiffanys earlier, I think they make their diamonds, many from dead victims, and think it is a trafficking front.

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

They believe(d) that telling us the truth in these obscure ways determined our consent to their master.

I removed my consent years ago.

I choose love - I choose love - I choose love

yup - said it 3 times

evil rat bas*rds; may the creator have mercy for you, as I am still a flawed human and cannot.

(6) Show this thread

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

not 100% sure and i will try to find the info but it may be a blood ring or blood diamond, made from the blood of, typically a child , they abused

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

In response guyo thorson to his Publication
(1) Show this thread