ACCIDENTALLY SHOT 2 PEOPLE
NOW THEY ARE ON THE RUN LMAFO LIKE A BAD HOLLY WOOD MOVIE STARING THE BALDWINS

"Alec Baldwin's wife Hilaria flees NYC home with kids, pals & pets after he 'accidentally shoots & kills cinematographer'" https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/16507405/alec-baldwin-hilaria-flees-nyc-kids-shoots-cinematographer/amp/

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Arrest him the shooting is a cover story

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I think, just from some of the searching I did, she was a filmmaker from the Ukraine, also investigative journalist, as well as making documentaries,......I wonder and am looking, to see if there was a possible connection to the Biden's.........so an accident?

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

I have travel to the Ukraine about once a year since 2005. Ukraine because of its social problems and poverity there is a ton of child trafficking going on and the place is as corrupt as hell. I actually paid off a judge to get the correct paper work to get a child out of there but I have paid off the Police, Immigration Staff, Civil Staff basically everything is up for grabs there. Elton John was kicked out of there when he went on a child shopping spree..... the press spun the story about Ukrainians being backwards towards gays. The USA embassy was involved in trafficking Ukraine children. Perhaps she had the goods on some folks and needed to be dealt with.
Poor Elton being involved with a Spirit Cooker but now we know why he was such a popular pop star, the the cabal owned music industry and Hollywood, they can really grease your wheels

(1) Show this thread