HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

What do Jews believe? And are they friends of Christians? Religion is a POWERFUL Brain washing tool! Especially if you own the Brain Washing tool and sell it!!

“God save us from religion” - David Icke

God save us from David Icke. lol Speaking of which did you know one time he said he was Jesus, he tried to walk that shit back, but I been around a minute.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I did not know that. Im not a Icke fan and I dont follow him.. however I heard that quote and it rings true in my soul. I see lie after lie after lie in Religon! I wanted to give credit to the rightful person of that quote regardless of any previous statements.

Hey I am info. lol Just sharing. Well religion maybe but I know the presence of God very well and nobody on this planet can take that away. A reason why they were "looking for the god gene" because "even the demons shudder and believe".

Amen! I love God, Jesus and Holy Spirit! Im all about relationship with Him! I love his Word! Its alive! However.. Religion has been infiltrated by Satan. I go to church and I love the people but I hear lies often! Ive learned more about God in this truth movement than I ever have in church. We still need fellowship and Im trying to wake up people in my church as the opportunity arises.

You are right about that. Those TBN are um day walkers, with the anointing on meh, when I went to investigate Benny Hinn, he literally stopped when I went up for "prayer" and asked someone else to pray for me. LOLOLOL He knew better. There was that look of recognition. They ALL got tunnels. He was HISSING like serpent saying DO NOT GRIEVE the anointing. Yeah well then real folks walk up. lol ALL of them, every mega "pastor" just like the "pope" tunnels, death and masons, some the big ones triple stranders, all true.

Wow! Thanks for sharing your experience! Every Mega Pastor for sure.. and many of the smaller Pastors pass along the Mega Pastors messages. Satan has infiltrated and trickled down lies! Satan has twisted scripture! Satan has ruled this world! However God is still on the throne and the wicked is and will be departing this world shortly!

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Yep and masons in the pulpit, TOLD by some, always pray for wisdom and many times God makes it come right out of the "horses mouth" I mean I am "nobody" that can do "nothing" is how they view me, I have enjoyed being underestimated by them. lol