Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

this wss a good one. for a laugh

HAAAA, haaa Wahhhhh🤣

Yes 🤣😂🤣😂

✨🙏🌈♥️🙌🏼 Reiki Master 🙌🏼 Practice media distancing, they are LYING to you! Truth will set us FREE 🌎

at least put on a friggin wig! kek

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

Gee wonder if anyone will notice 🤣

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

anybody got the link 2 her interview???

Okay, so who is that “woman” supposed to be? Is she someone I’m supposed to recognize?

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Wow. lol. Ok... so are they really that short-staffed on cast members? This is so obvious...or is it just me? :)#WAKEUPAMERICA
Do you think it is part of their penance to play these parts? 😳

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

This usually works for me😂

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Insane. Granny killer.

(1) Show this thread

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

I got a chuckle out of this. This week was going so well. Every week seems to to trend like like a bell curve culminating in an apex on Wednesdays. Waiting to see what happens on Freedom_Day...

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

All coincidence.

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

Schumers husband or wife ? LOL

In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication

Almost looks like a Chris Wallace clone.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication

His Clown in America Handler

(2) Show this thread

twinsies‼️💯🤣

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Just threw up a little in my mouth-ick

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

LOLZ 😂🤣

Fookin A we do.😂😂😂😂😂

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Clowns

In Service To God 🙏 Future World Voice 🌏 Bearer of Gifts for Humanity ✝️ Q sent me 🇦🇺💥🇺🇸🍿WWG1WGA 💞🙏

Got me! 😂🤡

TRUMP supporter from day one 🇺🇲🦅 Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

😂😂😂