HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

What do Jews believe? And are they friends of Christians? Religion is a POWERFUL Brain washing tool! Especially if you own the Brain Washing tool and sell it!!

ā€œGod save us from religionā€ - David Icke

God save us from David Icke. lol Speaking of which did you know one time he said he was Jesus, he tried to walk that shit back, but I been around a minute.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I did not know that. Im not a Icke fan and I dont follow him.. however I heard that quote and it rings true in my soul. I see lie after lie after lie in Religon! I wanted to give credit to the rightful person of that quote regardless of any previous statements.

Hey I am info. lol Just sharing. Well religion maybe but I know the presence of God very well and nobody on this planet can take that away. A reason why they were "looking for the god gene" because "even the demons shudder and believe".

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it