Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

These USA population predictions are very telling. Why are they planning on the population going from 332M now to 99M in 2025? Why the body bags in conjunction with the vaccine rollout? Everyone is taught to deny coincidences and logic. ADD IT UP, PEOPLE! Check it for your selves at deagel.com which provides military intelligence, population and gdp data. Any other thoughts, please post here so we can get to the bottom of this.

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

😳 what is this site, France to 39m and Germany 28m too. Are they predicting the West to get nuked?

A patriot who loves their country and God.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

The video in this link might shed some light. Apparently, if you get the covid vaccine, you are opening yourself up for death from another virus that comes along later that won't be attributed to getting the covid shot (per animal studies done). It's all VERY frightening.

https://thenewamerican.com/bio-warfare-weaponization-of-medicine-amid-covid/

This was shared by Lin Wood originally.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Jack Beanstalk to his Publication

Ummm...why is she glitching out in this video? She is being superimposed onto a background and her torso disappears from time to time. Maybe Lin sent this for another reason? Can anyone explain what is happening here?

(1) Show this thread