Nanobots, Heavy Metal Spraying, Purging Archonic Parasitism | Healing Lightbody - YouTube

In this video I go into depth about the current events of nanobots, heavy metals and parasites that are infecting the earth and its inhabitants. We must ask ...

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

They've been spraying hot and heavy here. Scalar clouds from HAARP and Big purple rings around the moon. The pics dont do it justice

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Two days ago we were sitting in our back yard and counted ten planes spraying. When they were all done it looked like a big white blanket in the sky. Thats when my husband said what are they doing. Which he never believed my "crazy talk" before.

Great. They are getting desperate. They are loosing control and cant hide it anymore. Their hand has been forced. The spraying is off the charts mow Can't be denied. Its all coming to the surface.

In response Cathy Bright to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

and this was two days before that.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

It baffles the brain that people can't see this and look at you like you're crazy and dont question it once its pointed out to them.

The same people that do this are mandating "vaccines."

(2) Show this thread