Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

I am a grandma of 4 fighting 4 their futures rights protections I have been afforded from all those who fought/ fight 4 the RED WHITE & BLUE

In response james wafer to his Publication

My husband still won't listen to me. He completely shuts me down and I know he will one day be forced to wake up and I politely will tell him all I have learned. Therefore thank you to all the great warriors Anons & patriots worldwide who had a hand in bringing truth to light. Thank you Q Q+++ and all unseen forces of Good.

Trump and JFK Jr are Saviours of the World . #WWG1WGA

So good! Stealing this to trigger my family on FB! Will present without comment! 😙

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Angel Mother to her Publication

Memes are made to be stolen by as many people as possible.

(1) Show this thread

Trump and JFK Jr are Saviours of the World . #WWG1WGA

So good! Stealing this to trigger my family on FB! Will present without comment! 😙

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

I am going to just smile and listen for their questions. Never kick someone when they are down! The only reason I understand what is going on is because of my buddy humbly showing me the truth!!!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

If something huge and undeniable happens tomorrow, then the conspiracy theorists who will be proven right will be owed an apology. In the days of Noah, most did not believe that a flood would ever wipe out the world. Noah was proven right then, but by that time, it was too late for anyone to apologize to him or his family. (Gen. 6-8)

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

I'm not holding my breath!! I've already had a few post 'told you so' to me. We'll see, cause it's not over lol!! Lucky for them I'll still help them through it. 🇺🇸❤

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

I've lost family, friends, business contracts, etc over being a complete Trump supporter and citizen jounalist. They refuse to believe anything except CNN. I've done the digging, been down the hole, and now can't sleep more than 4 hours. I'm not crazy, you're not crazy, we are not the crazy one's. Fook it, call me crazy if it puts an end to the Evil preying on our kids.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😆😆😆

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Looking forward to it from my family

(1) Show this thread

😅😅😅

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

We are really looking forward to it!