Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Asking for any help, tips, advice from all beloved Anons🐸. My liitle dog, Oliver, has 6 swollen lymph nodes. The vet did aspirations and the cytology report came back stating micro lymphoma. I have been giving him herbs, DE, and psyllium husks. If anyone has any thoughts please share!🙏🏻 Thank you! 🙏🏻❤️

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Please research fenbendazole!!! Always Alkaline water, fresh cooked meals.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Shelly Mahany to her Publication

Thank you so much for your reply!🙏🏻 I have raised Oliver holistically, so this just broke my heart. I will check your recommendation right now. Thank you again.

Why are we finding out that anti-parasitics are working for cancers?! Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are effective against cancers as well. But, I have read that fenbendazole has cured cancer, as well. God bless you and your love ❤️

Absolutely! I have been reading about fenbendazole since your suggestion. Just like Ivermectin, they have kept so much hidden. There are so many studies and information showing how amazingly effective it is. I am praying this will heal him. God Bless you, Patriot! Thank you so much for sharing this. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

In response Shelly Mahany to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

Heal on ❤️ We all deserve it ❤️

Heal on ❤️ We all deserve it ❤️