Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Eight generations fighting for freedom from the American Revolution to today. Scot/Huguenot so feisty on both sides. Patriot all the way.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yes. It was stressful...I didn't like the dolphin scene at all. But I have always liked the movie overall. A great message.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Watching it now! WOW

Now 😎 WWG1WGA!

Twitter: @FreedomFries31 (3rd acct) GAB: @FreedomFries3 Telegram: Freedom Fries Rumble: Freed0mFries. American Female Patriot. WWG1WGA

Lack of time, due to my work schedule. But, I have it rented digitally- so I will watch it tonight.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Yes- we watched it. Great movie!

Happening this weekend!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

planning this weekend!

Watched it 2 nights ago, great movie! Be the glue!

WWG1WGA
Great movie

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

MBA deadlines, unfortunately 😂
Plan on watching it Tuesday, unless major BQQMs are incoming...👍

Loves God and Country. God Wins! Patriot. #WWG1WGA

Yes I have. One line I loved was something about "we learned it was all about the journey", or something to that effect. We are witnessing history, and the journey has been an important part of it.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

"WE Trusted You.
WE Believed You.

...and WE ARE STILL HERE!"
WWG1WGA

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Thanks for reminding me.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I haven't, but I'm going to. Hoping my kids will watch it with me.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

10000% make sure you watch it with the kids. There's a 100 lessons for children in that movie. They will also love it.

(1) Show this thread