How great would it be if no toys with poisons from China are arriving into the stores anymore and the kids can play with wooden toys or draw something, built cardboard houses and use their imagination again and mainly play outside.

Only people mentioned by @NIQQI in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

❤️ playing outside until the streetlights come on...my childhood was like that and i want that for my own child.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I keep saying this to people - if it's true that Trump is in control he is protecting us from something on those ships.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

such a great idea. growing up, we lived across the street from a wooded area. went fishing, built tree houses, adopted frogs for pets and swung from tire swings. such great times.... i wish kids today would experience that...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

We used to look for the refrigerator boxes behind the hardware store in the alley. They were huge and laying one on its side made a sizable cardboard house. The good ole days...a box and a steak knife was all you needed!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

now that would be great! build their own instincts! our kids need to be kids along as they can! Adulthood comes fast enough!
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼