EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

OK..... who did this?! ðŸĪŠðŸ‘ðŸŧ😎
BQQM

The left will use this to accuse the right of producing fake images... such as Hillary, Obama, giving evidence of their treason...

They love to accuse their enemies of the very things they do.

Remember the 'pussy grab' aidio? How easy that was to convince a rabid following that Trump said those things (despite the fact that the subject was grown women throwing themselves at a person of money and weath, not a predator preying on the unsuspecting).

The left will say it is all smoke and mirrors... because this is what they do.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

They don't worry about whether its true or not- they just bounce mindlessly from one lie to the next. There's a list a mile long of stuff like that--like the very fine people quote, and the mocking the 'disabled' reporter--all of which were taken out of context just like the pussy grab remark.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Indeed, but I am wondering if the sheeple are being prepared to disbelieve, ignore the EBT red pill mass communication...

I guess, it will be another IQ test of discernment.

They sure are being given EVERY opportunity to break their mind control shackles... but, as when the black slaves were released - some did not want to be free, prefering the known, needs-met-for-a-days-work routine and security, than having freedom, and the responsibility that goes with it.

I have noticed that when communicating with leftists, the word responsibility certainly triggers a bit of a mad response (anger and repitition of certain words).

(1) Show this thread