WOW !
Very Interesting day today!
WE really are winning .. ! ..

Only people mentioned by @ShaneBrowning in this post can reply

Suspended from Twit One Year Ago, looking for my peeps 🇺🇸

In response Shane Browning to his Publication

Following@shanebrowning you on Twitter but cannot respond there. Please post more here. Seen your Bull post & tshirt comments. His Son Ron W. running for political office in AZ. Confirm. Bad ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's talk about that door. So there is a door that starts out looking like a rectanglar strip peeled off a graft. It has an edge outline and all dark inside. The closer you get to it the larger it gets. It starts out looking like something only a couple inches long then the closer you get to it it gets large enough you can just step right into it. Inside it a different timeline that is almost identical to now but just slightly different. Where are you?

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

We miss you here, Shane💛

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Everyday

(1) Show this thread

Todays Posts on Twitter really says A LOT.

Thank you dear!

The peaces of the puzzle are coming together for the Grand Surprise.

I see you

God FIRST•Proud Patriot and Trump Supporter•CEO of Clean Hands Michigan•Exiled by Twitter twice•

Hey Shane you blocked me from Privately messaging you. Im sorry if i did something to offend you, I really wasnt trying to. Anyways have a good day and peace be with you! 🙏🙏

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

✨✨✨

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Never doubted for even a second. I may not be able to see it yet, but I can certainly FEEL it. Much love to you, Sir!🙏🏼❤🙏🏼❤🙏🏼

graphic designer | wife | mom | occasional troublemaker #BAMA #CRIMSONTIDE🐘🏈 #ROLLTIDE #FOOTBALL #YOGAEVERYDAMNDAY

I'm praying this is true. Feeling kind of lost since I was susd on Twitter, hard to keep positive without the community that I depended on. I'm just putting my faith in God each day.
Thanks for the posts to keep us hanging in there, Shane!

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

did you happen to see Don jr. telegram?😁 ducks and bucks, camp david and playing cards?

two siritual time zones
parallel two 13 two spaces out
2:8 over 3rd 23
CYBER CeeYou Beyond Economic Repair
🙌👊

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

It's an absolutely beautiful thing, Shane! #godwon

Wife, Mother, Christian, Patriot. Just suspended on Twitter for the 4th time. @Chela20 on Gab and @Chellz onWeGo