Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

They are trying to make unsuspecting people very sick which will eventualy lead to their deaths.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

😑😑😑

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

You won't be able to breathe either.

Perm banned from Twtr. All things Trump & Q❣️ ANTI: ds, msm, soros, human/child trafficking, dems, etc. #WWG1WGA

You might be protected, but it won't matter. You'll suffocate to death.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Julie Allen to her Publication

Win-win for the virus hoax- depopulation crowd.

(1) Show this thread

🀣

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Moose Man Dude to his Publication

😡πŸ€ͺ🀣😭 LAUGH or CRY at this lunacy?

(1) Show this thread

Stupidity is endless!

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Please tell me this is a joke. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I would like to see the empirical study resulting in the determination that wearing three masks leaves one susceptible to the virus but five is a bit heavy-handed. Dr. Segal should be fine without one since wearing a red rubber nose has been shown to be quite effective.

Lolz

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

please for the love of all thats holy...... make it stop!!!!!! 4 masks? seriously? πŸ™„