It's time to get uncomfortable and talk about the real shit that's been going on in Hollywood for the last decade. It's not popular, may not get a ton of likes and re-posts. But, if you are a soldier of truth and freedom you know this is what dark to light is all about. The children.

What's sad is there are many people who don't WANT to hear it and WANT to stay in denial. Cowards refuse the truth!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BeRandom in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication

Personally, you are partially correct. I know the problem exists, but the truth is a hard pill to swallow. I ignored the pictures because of my own self preservation (selfishness). These children suffer so much more than my psyche ever could. It is time to step from behind the curtain. We are adults, we can learn to deal with the ugliness. These are children, frail, dependent, trusting, needing humanity. I for one am ashamed of myself for turning a blind eye using the excuse that it is something I cannot stomach. If I decry the lawlessness and barbarity of abortion, I must stand and fi