All politicians should be required to be Naturally Born Citizens. Born in America with parents born in America. We are at a point where Infiltration has weakened our political system. If you want the United States to be here for your children and grandchildren this change MUST BE MADE.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I disagree

No politician should have any power

They should just be admin public servants with a job description and only the authority needed to complete the objective

They apply for job not elected

Outlaw the lobby and campaign financing

Only a volunteer council to write job descriptions based on referendums that are written to be very clear as to the objectives.

Never any authority for a politician

Triple penalties for any crimes.

No recall needed.

Fired instantly by recall petition and never eligible again.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOYAH !!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Its hard to believe all the dual citizen politicians in America! No wonder we are being sold out!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Absolutely, totally 100% agree, we have to change the laws if we want it to happen. (Not even naturalized citizens should be allowed to run, they have allegiances to other countries, and generally bad things in mind)

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

totally agree!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Amen brotha