DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
WOW...

Aurax
Rob Spicolli
Hello. I am an employee at Lockheed Martin. On Mon they let everyone know that they will be fired Dec 8th unless they get vax or have an exemption. They also said it will be considered "voluntary separation" so that they don't have to pay severance packages or unemployment. They will make everyone who "voluntarily separates" pay them back for tuition assistance. It is incredibly unethical and fucked up. Employees in the official slack channels are cheering this on and even mentioning count downs until we're let go. The co is setting us up for financial ruin and to be blacklisted from the industry. People have worked there by for decades, and this is how they thank them. The entire pandemic they treated us like shit promising false bonuses for continuing to go into work, masks literally made from t-shirts, and failing to notify us when colleagues had covid. Please help me get the word out.

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Problem is nobody cares.

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

😉You know this is not a correct assesment don't you?

Let me rephrase...people in positions of power don't care...the rest of us do, ABSOLUTELY!

Only people mentioned by @KolligirlNV5 in this post can reply

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

😉