Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

When ONE is Getting the BAND BACK TOGETHER.... We GET THE BAND BACK TOGETEHR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could care less what THEY think. I could Care Less what others Think, I could Care less what anyone things. FRIENDS are FRIENDS to the END, regardless.

Many of us made special special friendships along the way both online and offline, Supporting each other, propping each other, and were the BEST parts of Social media, Breaking the Walls of Social Media and connecting on a HUMAN level, not superfiscial, true understanding, caring, support, laughs, jokes, inspiration, sharing knolwedge, shari

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bigebiz in this post can reply

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

Hi Big E! πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈπŸŒŸ(((HUG)))

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

I will drink to that cheers my frenzs with no tears as we stick together by merely a TWit connection with no fears and llots of love so far away but yet so close πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

visions, sharing the Comradery of like minded indivudal for GOD, Country and the Future of these United States of Americal

When I say Where WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL. it means something! It is not just words on a device, connected to the WEB.
It is from the Heart, the Head, the Soul, and Divine.

Bless you Dana, and all our Friends we made along the Way.

e. ERIC, BIG E

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

πŸ‘Š