https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/alleged-secret-databanks-with-maria-zack-and-philippe-argillier/

I have the feeling that he has been working with Q and the Alliance for a long time. This appearance is for show. They can't reveal they are connected of course, at this stage. Delicate operations and negotiations going on. I'm sure there are still some threats from the cabal. They need to be shown absolutely that they haven't got any chance of holding on to power so they may as well go quietly. That's my feeling anyway.

Only people mentioned by @Pooth27 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Trump supporter, Truth seeker and researcher, digital warrior, faithful follower of God.

In response God IsLove to her Publication

Phillippe Arguillier is the carrot, the military is the stick. Good guy/bad guy trick - age old. Nothing the Alliance does is by chance. It's all being mapped out minute by minute by a quantum computer I'm sure. All blunders, clumsiness, comments, tweets, apparent dumbass statements are part of the Plan that is dynamic and interactive. Failure is NOT an option. We know that Q has been around for decades and has some very well known and powerful people behind the scenes. The apparently spontaneous popping up of Arguillier is not spontaneous at all. Who is feeding the information behind the masses of intel drops over the past decade or more? Wikileaks, the Panama Papers, The Paradise Papers, the Pandora Papers and all the rest of it. Arguillier claims it is from his database. Perhaps...'P' before 'Q'....??