Only people mentioned by @OziPatriot in this post can reply

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

how do they know that this up rest will not trigger or the cabal triggering the UN or NATO that's now on our soil thanks to Milley

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

Remember this is a movie made to wake up the sheep its all under control so dont stress..CABAL are taken care of even the minions for most part..

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

on youtube watch THE LOOKING GLASS BILL WOODS ITERVIEW.. It will answer all you need to know.

(2) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

whats odd is..Q said NO CIVIL WAR. hhmmmm Q must be wrong. i mean..i don't see how it cant happen.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

buckled up 😛😛 i have a treddle sewing machine, knitting needles, yarn, wool and a spinning wheel, food/water for us and animals, candles, herbs, board games, cards, books. we will be fine!! and yes we are defense capable. 😛😛

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Do you have a date on this?

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

No dates ever given nut from the list theres a lot of it happening now.Id say EBS,MILITARY CONTROL,10 DAYS OF DARKNESS,TESLA FREE ENERGY would all start at once as its a lot easier to control public .We are all going GITMO crazy i think and need it to end the craziness..We need justice served and shown !!OK good luck!!

(1) Show this thread