Gov Desantis is a fraud!

His no vaccine mandate bill doesn’t cover average Floridians, only local and state employees. For the Floridians it only covers being able to go in a business as a consumer without the vax but exempts doctors and hospitals offices, so they can still mandate or no service. And doesn’t protect employees from any business mandate or students at any school. He knew OSHA does not have jurisdiction over State and local government employees, including those in public schools. So now he is in the news saying he is protecting Florida workers over a case with local and state employees only. But he is in no way protecting Florida workers and they are losing their jobs over their right to choose what healthcare they receive and what they allow in their body! Dont be fooled!!! Same with Abbott who is a hero for his no mandates knowing full well that the OSHA rule will supercede it! We are still being played!!

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGamesUSA in this post can reply

⭐Family Member, Love Our Republic, Trump is my President #SaveTheChildren

In response Kim Possible to her Publication

remember Smith-Mundt act, they can lie unless under oath, huge propaganda bs between these govs. Even Pompeo knows his has a list. My issue is Pompeo a white, grey or black hat? His recent weight loss it seems changed his voice a tad. imho I'm just wondering what dec wil truly bring since they cant seem to agree with much in congress or the senate, they all seem to be very lethargic in their actions. They must be waiting something out so it appears.