Only people mentioned by @KLovesAnons in this post can reply

In response KLoves Anons to her Publication

YES!

LOVE the USA, OUR TRUE POTUS/family - the entire world. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL is not just a slogan. In a relationship since Feb 2016.

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

I now know of several teachers who are doing the same and are making MORE $$ and the kids they teach are getting better education, and the parents are benefiting greatly.

I love the WIN-WIN of this! Best solution EVAH!

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

God bless. pulled mine from public schools this year. no need to catch a case over that BS lol

LOVE the USA, OUR TRUE POTUS/family - the entire world. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL is not just a slogan. In a relationship since Feb 2016.

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Good for you! My son is grown, but if I had a child in school I would do the exact same thing! There is no way I would let these schools do what they are doing! NO WAY!

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Woo Hoo! Giving GOD ALL Glory!!!!!

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Yes, yes, and YES!!!!! Always a solution when God is in charge!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

In response Trump PATRIOT 74 to his Publication

YES! THIS is how we hold our power! In teaching and in every industry! We stand up and say NO!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

OMGoodness: AGREE, This time has come! I would wish for this to increase 100 fold, 1,000 fold: END Public Education AKA: Indoctrination! Our Children DESERVE Better! Our Children are our FUTURE: It's TIME we invest in what goes into their minds & FILTER OUT any & ALL NONSENSE! TRUTH. Everyone deserves TRUTH! I settle for nothing Less than TRUTH!

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

ABSOLUTELY! This is eXactly what we need to do in schools -- and in every other industry. We have the power, and we need to USE that power and stand up and say NO MORE!

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Eve Of Destruction - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupEve Of Destruction · Barry McGuireEve Of Destruction℗ A Geffen Records Release; ℗ 1965 UMG Recordings, Inc.Releas...