Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Ghislane possibly a whitehat, a honeypot the whole time? To me she just never seemed to have the evil look that is so obvious with all the others.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

yeah who else was there Nicole Kidman.

Patriot that loves her country! Working on my BA in Accounting

This was in a bunch of videos along with Casey Anthony and many many others, was linked in with the CIA...

Patriot that loves her country! Working on my BA in Accounting

This was in a bunch of videos along with Casey Anthony and many many others, was linked in with the CIA...

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

No coinidinks there

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thas story has been fishy from the begining. Now i know why.

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Some believe she is not dead and is Katy Perry.

In response F B Jones to her Publication

It's amazing when you study pictures of Jon Benet's Mom & you study KP (especially as she ages), the likeness is uncanny...even the posture, the curvature of the back, the micro-expressions, etc.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response F B Jones to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Looks photoshopped

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/ghislaine-maxwell-jonbenet-ramsey-murder-epstein-1027083/ From July, 2020. Who is RS wanting to protect? Do yourself a favor, and scan the last sentence of this article.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/117431/jonbenet-ramsey-smiles-in-haunting-final-pic-hours-before-murderas-age-progression-imagery-reveals-how-shed-look-now/ Fount this from 2019 if anyone thinks this is photoshop. It's down towards the bottom of the article.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

groomed and turned into a super power for the elite. her supposed husband and father to her son, has same interests

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

And so the threads of this great knot begin to unwind...

Un-fucking-believable!

@mistykacho@QakeBaker

Some say JBR = KATY P... semi interdasting

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump πŸ’œ

Remember when Trump implied that a very famous girl had been rescued and was back with her parents and implied she would be revealed laterπŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

I thought it was perhaps Natalie Holloway, whose Mom , incidentally, dated Mr Ramsey.

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

Patsey Ramsey is dead!

(4) Show this thread

interdasting

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

Even Mrs. "Apple" (pink top) is rubbing elbows with these scum.

(1) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ‘Ώ

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fooking bitch is everywhere.