Trump was born on a blood moon. Blood moons are biblical. They are rare events.

(4 pictures. Two screenshots from Jim Rogowski)

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Unrighteousness is not the good Godly people that love the Lord their family and their country. These people are the evil ones who will do anything to kill and destroy children going way back and anyone who stands in their way. What a pitiful excuse for deception that you are passing along. And We Know!!!!!!!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

1. Quoting the false apostle Paul proves NOTHING except for the fact that you haven't yet discovered that Paul was a false apostle.

2. Donald John Trump is his name; not Donald John Drumpf.

3. If and when he ever signs a 7 year peace treaty with Israel, THEN I may perk up and pay attention.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Actually English Gematria is 666, Simple Gematria is 111. Rumor has it he was actually born December 7, 1945 as of late and General George Patton's Son adopted by the Trump's. He is now playing the George C. Scott Patton speech before he comes out these past few months so....👀, but who really knows, I don't.

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=don+patton

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

THANK YOU JOHN Q THE ABOVE 666 IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

TRUMP IS 3 PROPHET CONFIRMED, THE LORD CONFIRMS 3 TIMES ALWAYS! THE LORD CHOSE TRUMP..PEOPLE ARE STUPID, PEOPLE WORK FOR THE DEVIL! WATCH WHO YOU FOLLOW!

(2) Show this thread