Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

no way nope aunt no way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

CATTURD cracks me up! 😹

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Spunky Lioness to her Publication

πŸ™€πŸ˜Ή

(1) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

I agree I miss Catturd thanks for sharing his tweets(:

Truth seeker. British Patriot. WWG1WGA.

OMG! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

I love Catturd!

been away for a while. Celebrating 4 years out of the medical industry. Much has changed...

catturd never disappoints

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Oh man I miss that little turd! Always made my day!