Only people mentioned by @patroitgirl17 in this post can reply

In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication

ill get people books....they arent popular anymore lol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

How about instead of buying more stuff, instead use that money to stock up on food so you'll be able to eat. Food comes from many sources, most of which are not going to be readily available due to the shut downs. Buy extra for people in your families even though they might be asleep (even if it's just canned beans, rice, peanut butter). If family knows you store food and they're doing without, I can guarantee you they're going to turn on you. Don't be a target. Store extra. We can live without new gadgets, toys, new clothes, etc. We can't live without necessities. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Over the target!

👍👍