πŸ”₯BREAKING: Deep State Faces Final Ultimatum Today - End Covid Now Or Database Of Dirt Gets Dumped
SHARE (https://t.me/RobertHorton) this far and wideπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @navalkishori in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response naval kishori Z to her Publication

Praying πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Let the truth flood flow! πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠ

Well I hope she's on the level as I donated some $ to her last year when they said they needed security... so she's either true or I got duped. πŸ€₯ She also stated in December she got near DJT at holiday party and handed off information. It's so hard to know these days who is disinfo, who is nutters, who is true!

If you have a database of firt it should be released regardless.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Another warrior Princess is Crowned! β˜οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

ANOTHER DEADLINE. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE BS🀣🀣

I pray this is true! There is something ghoing around abot October 15th where many mandates are in effect (hospital employees have to have had the jab, police, state troopers, fire, pilots, etc......) I think this was their final push to get as many to comply, but hopefully many, if not all, were able and willing to stand their ground!

I'm with you...I hope this is true!

God-Family-Country πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

I remember a Q drop saying 6 o clock can be dangererous. πŸ€”

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Obviously this would be wonderful if this is true.