WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

A tip for you gun loving americans why don't you all head of to a protest in your thousands go to the front and when you see the gestapo pointing their guns with rubber bullets etc getting ready to take down peaceful protestors that you all lift your guns and point em all in their direction and show them how serious you are about having rights fucked with?? show them what the 2nd amendment is all about

Because they are sitting back waiting for someone else to save them! We worldwide have begged & begged they have been told by Gen Flynn there is no plan they are the plan & still nothing there kids are being vaccinated just like ours many dying & they still won't take action until it is there own child nothing will change & by then it will be to late! This could have been over worldwide months ago if America had stood up

Only people mentioned by @darktolight2022 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

How are you saving me? I have been out protesting locally i have fought the schools my kids were the only ones not masked & tested! Also if you look back it was not my generation that willfully gave up the guns! We can keep protesting until we are dead on our feet but as WE have been told until America stands nothing will change no matter how many of us die fighting until you stand it will continue so no i am not asking you to fight for us i am asking for you to fight for yourselves your kids your future!

(1) Show this thread